Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse an order, restrict or impose conditions on the supply of the amount involved. When asked, we will tell you the reason.
- Your order implies acceptance of the general conditions applicable. A change in the conditions you will be writing. Your order may optionally be additional terms and conditions apply if you purchase special products or services
- Pay Duty when placing orders. We are entitled to no payments, cancellation charging a compensation of 30%
Think & Return
- You have a cooling off period of 14 calendar days, starting the day after receipt of your order. During the cooling-off period, you are entitled to review the items ordered on quality and performance, for example to determine whether the delivered product is in accordance with the offer. However, if you use the product during the cooling-off period, so that they are damaged, software installs or activates or if present the articles of use or -in his algemeenheid- if use during the cooling-off period causes the items we do not again "as a new "can be offered after you were sent back, we can not accept to return these items. The recovery any charges or to bring in new condition the articles will be brought without notice to the refundable sum deducted.
- If you wish to use the cooling-off period, you will have the articles delivered unopend and uninstalled! - with all the accompanying accessory and in the original packaging and postage prepaid, along with a copy of the invoice within 14 calendar days after receipt of items to us to return. Before returning, you must telephone, correspondence or e-mail to contact us.
- If you would no longer have the original packaging in which we have sent you the items (including protective devices such as air bags, foam sheets and the like) you need us before you return the items to us, to report writing. The cost of missing packs or damage that may be there due to being marketed without prior notice to the refundable sum deducted.
- Any complaints about deliveries must be submitted in writing within 24h after receipt of the items.
Damages in transit / Obvious defects & Warranty
- If you receive a good with obvious damages in transit, please claim those damages immediately with the deliverer or contact us without delay.
- The absence of a claim or the absence of contacting us does not have any consequences concerning your legal claims or the enforcement of those claims, especially not with regards to warranty claims. But, you are helping us to be able to claim the carrier or the transportation insurance for refund.
- Warranty will void when installing and/or updating and/or changing software and/or firmware on ECU related products
- B2B have limited warranty as they (should) know what they are doing with Stand Alone ECU products
- All our ECU products are manually assembled and tested before shipping out. Testing is done by us multiple times during assembly and by flashing firmware and running a test program
- All our invoices are payable in cash. You can pay on collection.
- If you wish to pay with your order, please make the amount -including the associated shipping and our bank account (BE67 7506 7368 7087). We do not accept bank checks or postal orders.
- If you have a prepaid amounts for products, we guarantee a refund within 14 days after you have returned the defective items to us.
- The accuracy of the figures provided by us shall be deemed to be established, unless you notify us within three months of receipt thereof has been written notice of alleged inaccuracies.
- Payments via PayPal,the end user automatically has a chord with us.