The latest development from SNOW Performance!
Complete Water-Methanol Injection Kit with freely programmable 52mm OLED-Gauge.
Integrated System Monitoring and Display of Boost Pressure, Fill Level and Injection Quantity. Upgradable to Dual Stage Technology.
Fits to all Turbo-/supercharged Engines up to 3.5bar boost.
Obtain up to 10-25% more power in your turbo- or supercharged engine, even if it´s pre-tuned, by using the Boost Cooler™-Water/Methanol Injection System!
The main function of the Boost Cooler is to suppress detonation caused by high temperature and pressure developed within the combustion chamber when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point by either a turbo or a supercharger. Water, with its high latent heat content, is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in the modern leanburn engines
- Boost referenced injection control
- For use with all centrifugal superchargers (ProCharger, Vortech) and large turbos (*)
- Complete with our industry leading 300 PSI UHO pump and Hypersonic Nozzles?
- Dual Stage Technology
- 2 nozzle control independently of one another
- (Optional, Upgrade Art.No.: SP10350 required)
- 52mm gauge style progressive water-methanol controller
- Dual tone 7 color OLED screen
- Efficient Intercooling, up to 60°C lower air intake temperature
- Achieve approx. 116-Octan rating, by using ordinary 95-Octan gasoline
- Reduces EGT and oil temperatures
- Allows you to run safely more boost and/or more timing
- Reduces thermical stress on NOS, LPG/Autogas and pre-tuned engines like chiptuning & higher boost levels
- No wear issues, only clean combustion chambers
- No loss of boost as with an intercooler
- Reduces the specific fuel consumption
- Easy installation
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x High Pressure Diaphragm Pump 300+ PSI
- 1 x VC50 Controller (Since 2017 without separate Holder)
- 2 x Nozzle
- 1 x 3l Boost Cooler Reservoir
- 1 x Low level indicator (includes LED and an EZ installation gommet)
- 1 x Pressure tubing 1/4" (3 metre)
- 1 x 1/4" Nozzle Holder, 90° Steel
- 1 x Installation material
- 1 x Installation instructions
Boost Cooler Stage 2E Power-Max
- Product Code: Boost Cooler Stage 2E Power-Max
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: 574.38€