Trigger Sync Issues
Before contacting us with trigger errors and/or issues.
Make a log an verify potential sync reasons.
A bad 60-2 example below:
0 = no problem
1 = init error
2 = missing tooth at wrong time
3 = too many teeth before missing tooth (last)
4 = too few teeth before missing tooth (last)
5 = 1st tooth failed test
6 = nonsense input (last)
7 = nonsense input (mid)
8 = too many teeth before missing tooth (mid)
9 = too few teeth before missing tooth (mid)
10 = too many teeth before end of sequence
11 = too few teeth before second trigger
12 = too many sync errors
13 = dizzy wrong edge
14 = trigger return vane size
15 = EDIS
16 = EDIS
17 = didn't received the second trigger when expected in wheel mode
Possible causes and solutions:
- Onboard DIP switches not in the correct configuration
- Sensor(s) not alligned/gapped properly
- Sensors not timed properly (sequential)
Both ECU's are equipped with a special auto regulated VR filtering IC, if problems persist;
- Check grounds
- Check ignition input edge
- VR-Sensor are most accurate on Rising Edge trigger front
- Try adding a 10K ohm resistor inline with the VR-sensor + line.
- Check 5V power supply HALL sensors
There are no products to list in this category.