- Original features unavailable or too expensive
- Original system limitations
- Oldtimer limited comfort and / or excessive consumption
- No limits from the factory ECU!
- Motorsport features (Incl Anti-lag & Launch Control)
- Retain all factory features
- Full engine management
- Data logging
- Fast install
- Wideband controller onboard
- Developed in Germany (Support and short delivery times)
KdFi is a general purpose aftermarket electronic fuel injection (EFI) controller designed to be used and tuned with a wide range of spark-ignition internal combustion engines.
Tuning is an iterative process that starts with setting the general parameters (for fuel, spark advance, and air flow) to get the engine running, and continues until the engine performs optimally under all conditions (as judged by the tuner).
An engine has three primary 'control parameters' that we can manipulate to optimize the way the engine runs under various conditions:
- The amount of air going into the engine,
- The amount of fuel being mixed with the air that goes into the engine,
- The timing of the spark to ignite the air fuel mixture.
Those 3 leads to the basics you need to start and tune with the KDFI are:
- A trigger wheel (60-2 or 36-1 etc)
- A crank sensor (VR-sensor)
- A MAP sensor (onboard KDFI)
- A throttle positiong sensor (TPS-sensor)
- A coolant sensor
- Optional sensors like a wideband , air inlet temp sensor ,an exhaust gas temp sensor etc
- Fuel pump
So we need less than 10 components to start basic tuning of engines with the KFDI!!
The basics above are already installed on most vehicles!
There are no products to list in this category.