Low-cost, complete CANbus wideband O2 Controller suitable as universal stand-alone applications or integration with multiple aftermarket ECU’s
Our custom wideband sensor heating cycle is continuous monitored, avoiding overheating and destroying sensors!
Due to the perfectly closed-loop temperature control; the Tiny O2 Controller is accurate, responsive and reliable on any application.
The screen only shows values in Lambda, for the simple reason Lambda is independent of fuel type.
The optional O-led screen has great visability day or night and makes it very easy to read under any circumstances.
- Molex Connectors included
- Direct copy of our SM3 integrated wideband controller, wich has proven stability and accuracy.
- Small size 43x36mm
- AEC Q100 graded
- Bosch O2 wideband (CJ125 V8mode)
- Does not require Free Air Calibration; Utilizes Bosch LSU 4.9's built-in calibration resistor
- Operating Voltage 8-18V@3A
- Integrated 5v Power Supply
- Linear Output: 0V = AFR 22.35 5V = AFR 9.50
- CANbus Lambda,LSU4.9-temperature and TinyO2 status read out @ 500Kbit
- Visual LED status
- External ground triggering (delayed) start possibility
- Optional I2C-O-Led display to monitor real time temp and lambda values
- LEAN-BURN version (CJ125 V17mode)
- LSU 4.2 support with 2 resistor changes on PCB
- Pre-Printed PETG case
For easy integration we'll share the layout so the controllers can be integrated in to own projects...
And a printable file with wildly available GoPro Mounting/Car vent support. (see downloads)
Tiny O2 Controller CANbus version
- Product Code: Tiny O2 Controller
- Availability: 15
- Ex Tax: 64.00€
- 10 or more 72.60€