Before starting we advice you to follow our quick checklist, quite simple but important tests and checks!
- Be sure you have established stable communication with the ECU. Wired or wireless. ECU needs external 12V power
- Calibrate your used sensors under tools in Tunerstudio; MAP,thermistors,TPS,wideband etc
- Setup basic engine settings; trigger angle & pattern, req fuel etc
- If necessary you can test/toggle outputs under Tunderdtudio->test modus; Fuelpump, ignition, injectors, idle & boost valves, spare outputs etc can be tested with a non-running engine.
- If you feel comfortable in between, to attempt a first start two options are available:
Psycho nothing to loose methode:
- Just crank it and see what happens :-D
- Verify your base engine settings:
- Crank it with disconnected fuel pump , and log you trigger/tooth pattern with the Tunerstudio logger
- Verify trigger -angle, -pattern and -edge.
- Verify ignition outputs single,wasted,cop coils
- Use the calculator for the base fuel requirements
- If you need full throttle before the engines 'catches' ; first indication the REQ fuel and/or fueling is way to rich
If all those are correct, connect everything again and start engine!
You should have a startable engine; ready to do some tuning.
If not try scrolling trough the FAQ section.
Be sure to make a log before contacting us, send both the LOG and MSQ file by email.
There are no products to list in this category.