Low-cost, complete wideband O2 Controller suitable as additional SM3-black ECU second lambda controller or universal stand-alone applications.
Its a direct copy of our SM3 integrated wideband controller, wich has proven stability and accuracy.
The screen only shows values in Lambda, for the simple reason Lambda is independent of fuel type.
easy integration we'll share the layout so the controllers can be
integrated in to own projects...
And a printable file with wildly available GoPro Mounting/Car vent support. (see downloads)
- Size 43x36mm
- AEC Q100 graded
- Bosch O2 wideband (CJ125 V8mode)
- Does not require Free Air Calibration; Utilizes Bosch LSU 4.9's built-in calibration resistor
- Operating Voltage 8-18V@3A
- Integrated 5v Power Supply
- Linear Output: 0V = AFR 20.00 5V = AFR 10.00
- Visual LED status
- External ground triggering start possibility
- Optional I2C-O-Led display to monitor real time temp and lambda values
- LEAN-BURN version (CJ125 V17mode)
- LSU 4.2 support with 2 resistor changes on PCB
- Pre-Printed PETG case
Tiny O2 Controller
- Product Code: Tiny O2 Controller
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 41.31€
- 10 or more 42.35€